Friday, May 23, 2008

SCORE!!!!!

I will never believe it.

I'm living it and I still don't believe it.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages: You are reading the newest blogger for eHome Upgrade, a website devoted to bringing understanding to the home network and digital media. I, being an expert in the field of home automation, am a perfect fit for this position.

Did I mention it paid? Yes it does. It would be impolite to give specific details, but let's just say I can take my wife out 3 or 4 times a month if I want, babysitter included.

At the risk of sounding 80's, it's so awesome. Who would have thought you could really make this kind of part time income? Who would have thought I could really make this kind of part time income? Thank you to all of you who read my first stuff. Thank you to Jason Powell for giving me my start. Thank you to my family, who stood behind me.

Wow, I always wanted to say that.

...And no mother, I still have no plans to quit my day job

No comments: